Teaching storytelling is thrilling when you can model the art and be engaging.
Learning storytelling opens your mind to creativity beyond this art.
- Find Lesson Plans and Approved Books
- Find Qualified Master Story Facilitators
- Learn How to Become Qualified Master Story Facilitator
- Special Page for Educators
- Homeschooling Students/Teachers
Story Crossroads holds many storytelling workshops and courses with help from library systems, school districts, and other venues. Most of events occur during January-March. We are looking at virtual options besides in-person opportunities.