If you are already signed up as a member, then you will want to explore:
- Member Library, have your passcode ready that was emailed to you
- Founding Member Surprises, have your passcode ready that was emailed to you
If you are yet to apply as an individual or organizational member, then continue exploring this page.
Become a Founding Member as an individual/household or organization during November 2020 on through December 31, 2021. Founding Members have access to two password-protected pages: Member Library and Founding Members.
- Student/Teacher/Retired Teacher/Household – $25/year
- General – Individual/Household – $50/year
- Organization – up to 100 people – $100/year
- Organization – unlimited – $500/year
Watch this 5 1/2-minute video to explain.
What You Receive with Membership
- Monthly Benefit – every 1st of the month, roughly 8-page article shared by commissioned story artist, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Family/Classroom Benefits – 3 activities/crafts shared every month that links to the Story of the Month as well as a recipe that comes from the country and/or culture represented in the story plus commissioned story maze by Joe Wos
- Quarterly Benefit – every 1st of the month for that quarter, roughly 20-page e-workbook on different aspects of oral storytelling, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Bi-annual Benefit – Zoom “hang-out” with the story artists who did the exclusive material for the first half or last half of the year
- Exclusive access to live house concert recordings when agreed upon by the story artists
- Reduced price for tuition-based Story Crossroads Academy online courses – coming in Spring 2021
- Discounts & Deals through different publishing companies, businesses, etc.
—And even more being worked out!