If you are already signed up as a member, then you will want to explore:
- Member Library, have your passcode ready that was emailed to you
- Founding Member Surprises, have your passcode ready that was emailed to you
If you are yet to apply as an individual or organizational member, then continue exploring this page.
Thank you to our commissioned story artists for their articles and e-workbooks so far: Laura Packer, Sam Payne, Baba the Storyteller, Karl Behling, Linda Gorham, Dr. Joseph Sobol, Karla Huntsman, Peter Cook, Jim Brulé, Steffani Raff, and Melva Gifford. We look forward to more writings by Dr. Caroliese Frink Reed, Alton Chung, Carol Esterreicher, Mary Louise Hughes and so many more.
Become a Founding Member as an individual/household or organization during November 2020 on through December 31, 2021. Founding Members have access to two password-protected pages: Member Library and Founding Members.
- Student/Teacher/Retired Teacher/Household – $25/year
- General – Individual/Household – $50/year
- Organization – up to 100 people – $100/year
- Organization – unlimited – $500/year
Watch this 5 1/2-minute video to explain.
What You Receive with Membership
- Monthly Benefit – every 1st of the month, roughly 8-page article shared by commissioned story artist, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Family/Classroom Benefits – 3 activities/crafts shared every month that links to the Story of the Month as well as a recipe that comes from the country and/or culture represented in the story plus commissioned story maze by Joe Wos
- Quarterly Benefit – every 1st of the month for that quarter, roughly 20-page e-workbook on different aspects of oral storytelling, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Exclusive access to live house concert recordings from 2020 when agreed upon by the story artists
- Reduced price for tuition-based Story Crossroads Academy online courses
- Discounts & Deals through different publishing companies, businesses, etc.
—And even more being worked out!