So many ways to get involved…
Here are some ways:
- View Funders and Donors, see options on donating, or go directly to donate.
- Sign Up as a Volunteer, we have year-round and one-time opportunities.
- Be a Story Artist for May Festival
- Be a Youth Teller (Open Call)
- Be an Adult Teller (Open Call) – for community level and not professionals
- Apply as Virtual Workshop Presenter with All Things Story
- Be a Sponsor, application includes funding levels and virtual/in-person options
- Share References as Residency Teacher
- Submit Your Lesson Plan for Approval
For other opportunities to help, consider if you or someone you know loves to:
- Find funding sources, including grants, private donors, and businesses
- Be a volunteer or intern, for all the little to big projects to make this smoother for everyone
- Connect with marketing avenues, from local to global
- Provide technical expertise, involving social media and ways to efficiently use the Internet
- Offer international contacts, emphasis for traditional and professional storytelling organizations and individuals
Email email@example.com with your request.