We are excited about everything Story Crossroads has accomplished so far. Help spread the word and feel free to use anything here as Public Service Announcements, to share through online mediums, or anything else you wish to do.
Files are available to be emailed upon your request at email@example.com. Bigger video files are available through using http://www.wetransfer.com and using your email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Media Coverage of Story Crossroads:
- Salt Lake Tribune coverage of Inaugural 2016 Story Crossroads Festival with link
- KUTV coverage of Inaugural 2016 with link
- Murray Journal posted June 22, 2017 – Storytellers entertain under Murray Park
- Murray Journal posted June 25, 2018 – Story Crossroads: More than Mother Goose in a bonnet
- BYU radio full hour coverage with The Apple Seed storytelling radio show
- South Journal Journal posted July 25, 2018 – Storytelling makes its way to backyards and living rooms along Wasatch Front
- Murray Journal March 2019 highlighting feed-in festival Murray Storytelling Showcase with a couple paragraphs dedicated to Story Crossroads
- Fox 13 News, Good Day Utah, aired on Monday, May 11, 2020 ranging from 7:15am-9:45am with six 2-minute pieces
- Share a Story Podcast, aired during week of 2020 Story Crossroads Spectacular with an interview with Executive Director Rachel Hedman
- West Jordan Journal – August 2020 on Spectacular, The Big Why Panel, and resuming House Concerts, see page 4
- Utah Stories mentioned along with other storytelling festivals and events in Utah, published October 27, 2020, written by Kristen Clay