Sterling Elliott has put on many different hats throughout his film-making career, including storyboard artist, picture vehicle coordinator, animal coordinator, behind-the-scenes producer, director and editor. He has experience with both narrative and documentary film-making and understands that good films are based around good stories. He is the head of Etched in Stone Productions.
We also thank Sterling’s associates with these films: Alex Aguila and Westin Cross.
Video clips he has done for us so far:
1. Story Crossroads: The 2016 Launch
2. Sam Payne with “These Are My People”
3. Story Crossroads interviews long-time Youth Teller Aleksa Poulter
4. Storytelling vs. Theatre–Mark Gollaher & John Adams
5. Make a Difference–Every Life has a Story
6. Steffani Raff and the Power of Family Storytelling
7. Clive Romney–“Grandpa had a Story” performance and interview