Take part in this house concert series to expand your experience as a person who loves the creative arts. Story Crossroads provides the professional storyteller who then performs at your house concert with superb delivery and flair.
Featured Teller of 60th House Concert
Saturday, June 11, 2022, 7-8pm
Theme: “A Sampling of Stories”
It will be an evening of sampling stories of mismatched genres as Lynn Wing shares folktales to haunted tales, heart-warming stories to “mostly true” personal stories, and of course, there will be outright lies.
Location: Barnson Home in Riverton, Utah – OUTSIDE, exact address given upon registration
- Masks are encouraged/welcomed though not required.
- We do need a signed waiver of liability and indemnity agreement that is part of the registration process or when you arrive the day-of if not already completed. A copy of it is below for your benefit.
- Dress for the weather. This is an outdoors concert. In case of inclement weather, it will be indoors.
- Please use the facilities before you leave. If you need to use the facilities, one is available though you must wipe down and disinfect upon usage.
- Suggested donation is $15/person or $25/household.
- RSVP Required for one of the 40 spots.
- You can donate beyond your registration here: http://www.paypal.me/storycrossroads or our business/nonprofit profile on Venmo as storycrossroads. Cash and checks are also accepted.
Email email@example.com or call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799
Like to be a House Concert Host?
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799.
Like to perform for an hour of specialty and polished story material at a House Concert?
Then email email@example.com and share your proposed idea and your qualifications.