Story Crossroads Memberships is a service that provides monthly articles and quarterly e-workbooks that delve deep into the art of storytelling through our Member Library (passcode-protected). Beyond these resources, we have the Story of the Month that features the six major continents as well as hands-on activities, recipes, and mazes. Teacher/student rate is available as well as General and Organizational memberships.
Click here for a “Sneak Peek” – keeping in mind that the Member Library keeps growing every month with more resources.
Or, if you want a hint as to how to do bundled memberships as an organization, go here for a How-To Video.
Thank you to our commissioned story artists for their articles and e-workbooks so far in our Member Library that continues to grow (chronological): Laura Packer, Sam Payne, Baba the Storyteller, Karl Behling, Linda Gorham, Dr. Joseph Sobol, Karla Huntsman, Peter Cook, Jim Brulé, Steffani Raff, Melva Gifford, Lyn Ford, Alton Chung, Carol Esterreicher, Sandra Aguirre-Magaña, Mary Louise Hughes, Decee Cornish, Wenlock Duane Free, Nestor Gomez, Sita Brand, Omar & Lori Hansen, Alicia Dongjoo Bang, Ramona Lucius, Maja Bumberák, Karen Golden, Wayne Kartchner, Daniel Bishop, Alan Griffin, Marilyn McPhie, Sadarri Saskill, Randel McGee, Rochelle Hooks Ed.D., Cassie Ashton, Donna Washington, Laura K. Deal, Laurie Allen, Jan C. Smith, Charlotte Starks, Nino Reyos, Anabelle Castaño, Casadie Smith, Robert Seutter (True Thomas the Storyteller), Roopa Mohan, Angela Lloyd, and Sean Buvala.
Types of Membership:
- Student/Teacher/Retired Teacher/Household – $25/year
- General – Individual/Household – $50/year
- Organization – up to 100 people – $100/year
- Organization – unlimited – $500/year
What You Receive with Membership
- Monthly Benefit – every 1st of the month, roughly an 8-page article shared by commissioned story artist, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Family/Classroom Benefits – 3 activities/crafts shared every month that links to the Story of the Month as well as a recipe that comes from the country and/or culture represented in the story
- Quarterly Benefit – every 1st of the month for that quarter, roughly 20-page e-workbook on different aspects of oral storytelling, geared for adults while can be enjoyed by secondary school students and older
- Reduced price for tuition-based Story Crossroads Academy online courses
- Discounts & Deals through different publishing companies, businesses, etc.
—And even more being worked out!
See video teaser of what is new for November 2023 below–