Take part in this house concert series to expand your experience as a person who loves the creative arts. Story Crossroads provides the professional storyteller who then performs at your house concert with superb delivery and flair.
Featured Teller of 62nd House Concert
Friday, August 19, 2022, 7-8pm
Theme: Memories of Today
Enjoy the mythical, magical and sometimes musical moments of stories from around the globe. They mesmerize, spark memories and help meld together members of the community. You might laugh, you might cry, you might even find yourself remembering your own stories.
Laurie Allen has been mesmerizing audiences with her stories throughout the area for nearly two decades, having shared in schools, libraries, festivals, parks, family groups and anywhere people will listen. She specializes in folk tales, ghost stories and legends of the American experience.
Location: Gibson Home in Ogden, Utah – OUTSIDE, exact address given upon registration
- Masks are encouraged/welcomed though not required.
- We do need a signed waiver of liability and indemnity agreement that is part of the registration process or when you arrive the day-of if not already completed. A copy of it is below for your benefit.
- Dress for the weather. This is an outdoors concert. In case of inclement weather, it will be indoors.
- Please use the facilities before you leave. If you need to use the facilities, one is available though you must wipe down and disinfect upon usage.
- Suggested donation is $15/person or $25/household.
- RSVP Required for one of the 40 spots.
- You can donate beyond your registration here: http://www.paypal.me/storycrossroads or our business/nonprofit profile on Venmo as storycrossroads. Cash and checks are also accepted.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799
Like to be a House Concert Host?
Then email email@example.com or call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799.
Like to perform for an hour of specialty and polished story material at a House Concert?
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org and share your proposed idea and your qualifications.