Dancing at the Crossroads: A Guide for Practitioners in At-Risk Youth Programs
Featured Presenter: Lorna MacDonald Czarnota
Date/Time: Monday, May 9, 2022, 9:30am-2:30pm MDT (UTC-6)
Hybrid – In-Person in Murray, Utah or Zoom
If attending live, held at the Murray Church of Christ – auditorium, 494 East 5300 South, Murray, Utah 84107
If attending through Zoom, link will be shared the day before and the day of the event, see our 5-minute Zoom Basics Video
Either way, you are encouraged to arrive in-person or Zoom by 9:15am MDT. We admit people from Zoom “waiting room,” and we start promptly at 9:30am MDT.
Convert to Your Time Zone: https://tinyurl.com/timezoneLorna5-hrWorkshop
Steps to Reserve Space & Expectations:
- Complete online registration form
- Both offline and online payment methods are accepted. You can sign up and choose “invoice,” but you won’t be considered registered or have access to the Zoom link and/or officially registered if in-person attending until payment is received.
- Included with the cost is the audio/video files to be sent out by May 17, 2022 due to size of files and being during Festival Week for Story Crossroads. Prepare your lunch/meal ahead of time so you can mingle with fellow participants, if you so choose.
Breaks Subject to Change & Times listed in Mountain Time (UTC-6):
- Break- 10:30am-10:40am
- Meal Break- 11:40am-12:10pm
- Break- 1:10pm-2:20pm
- 2:20pm-3:30pm, includes Q&A
Details: Email email@example.com or call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799
About the 5-hour Workshop:
Discover traditional and original stories for using the stories to help troubled teens in need of character formation and re-formation. Great for use in general classrooms and youth activities to undergird healthy character formation in the pre-teen and teen years. Mentoring teens can be a wild dance. As adults, we count and measure our movements. Teens have created their own music and their own steps, they dance to the cycle of adolescent change in an effort to become an adult.